- Click the link above to Register a new mySCRD profile, or login to an existing account.
- To create a new profile, click on 'Register Now'.
- Fill in the required fields, choose a password and security question.
- Click 'Register'.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you specified. You must open this email and click on the Activation link within.
- You will see a message indicating your account was successfully activated.
Once you have completed the above process to create a mySCRD account, you will need to register individual SCRD service accounts. You are able to associate your Utility account, Dog account and Civic Address invoices with your mySCRD login, as follows:
- Login via the above link.
- Click on 'Register Accounts' in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the account type - we offer access to your UTILITY, DOG and CIVIC ADDRESS accounts.
- Enter the account number and access code from the top of your Utility Bill, Dog Licence Invoice or Civic Address Invoice.
- Click 'Register'. You should then see 'The account has been successfully registered'.
- Click on 'Accounts' in the left-hand menu to view accounts associated with your mySCRD login. From here you can view account details, download PDF bills, and pay online by credit card.
RECEIVE UTILITY BILLS or dog licence invoices BY EMAIL
After creating a mySCRD profile and registering your utility account (outlined above) or dog account, you can choose to receive email statements in future, in lieu of paper statements.
- Login to mySCRD, and click on Accounts in the left-hand menu.
- Choose email under the "Statement Notification Method".
- Click save.
GET PDF BILL OR PAY ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD
After creating a mySCRD profile and registering your utility account (example above) or dog account, you can choose to download a PDF copy of your bill, or pay your bill online via credit card.
- Login to mySCRD, and choose Accounts.
- Click on the Account Number link for your utility or dog account.
- A new window will open with account details.
- You can click on the PDF link to view/download a pdf copy of your bill.
- Or, you can click the 'Make Payment' button, to pay your bill by credit card.